Saturday, March 5, 2016

Beauty Blogging Experience

Hi everyone! Let me tell you about my Beauty Blogging Experience... It's nothing fancy... I don't go abroad and learn about make up, I don't go to conventions and seminars for it, and I don't go to make up lessons. 

My name is Camille and I'm from the Philippines. I'm new at beauty blogging and reviewing. I learned how to talk about make up from the Beauty Gurus found on YouTube. I started with make up when I started college. My college encourages us to wear light make up which forced me to learn how to apply make up on myself. I didn't like make up before college... I actually promised myself to NOT wear make up which is funny cause look at me now... I'm reviewing about MAKE UP.

I am not a professional at make up. I don't know everything about it and I'm still learning about the other beauty tips that I haven't done yet.  I have been blogging a lot lately. I'm not sure if I'm good at it. I'm not sure if I'm giving you guys ALL the information that you need. All I know is that I love beauty cosmetics. I love how MAKE UP gives us character and gives us the chance to express. For me, that is what make up is all about. It's to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment