Thursday, March 3, 2016

Pinkberry Creme Lipstick of Estee Lauder

Hey guys!
I have another lipstick to review. This lipstick is not my favorite lipstick because of the scent of it. You'll know why later. It is the Pinkberry Creme Lipstick of Estee Lauder, which is good for an everyday lipstick. Like always, I'll be posting the pictures below.

Here are my thoughts: (The lipstick is actually on my lips right now as I type my thoughts)

Application: This product is very smooth and very creamy, which is why it's easy to apply.

How it looks on my lips: I can call this my "my lips but better" kind of lipstick. It gives my lips a little bit of shine. Color pay off is great. It gives you a nude-pink color. I recommend this for an everyday (If the smell doesn't bother you) lipstick because it's very neutral.

How it feels on my lips: This product does not dry out my lips. It's very moisturizing because of the creamy texture.

Smell: I don't like the smell of this lipstick. It's a good product, but the smell drives me crazy. It makes me want to remove the lipstick because it bothers me. It smells like crayon. It smells too "cosmetic-y" (I hope you understand what I meant by that) ... I don't know how to describe it. I'm not a fan of scented lipsticks, so for those people who like this product, I totally respect your opinion. If you like it, that's great. I personally just don't like the smell.

Packaging: This product looks very elegant especially the gold detail at the middle of the tube.

I hope this review helped you!

xoxo,
Camille


Pictures:
As promised... here are the pictures of the swatch, the transfer test, how the lipstick looks on my lips, and the picture of the packaging.
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment