Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick Review

Hello again my dear readers!

Maybelline Watershine MF21
Today's post will be about the Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick in the shade MF21. I bought this lipstick in Watsons at the SM Mall of Asia. Maybelline is such an affordable make up brand, so I decided to pick this up.

Here are my thoughts: (Again, as usual, I am wearing the lipstick now as I type this review)

Application: Application of this product is very easy because it's creamy and easy to control.

How it looks on my lips: This lipstick looks glossy/shiny, and it really lives up to its name which is "WATER SHINE"... since it says that, I would really expect a shiny/ glossy finish

MF21 on my lips
How it feels on my lips: My lips feels moisturized right now because of the creamy texture.

Longevity: I've been wearing this for months. it does fade easily when I eat, and especially if I drink water. (Side note: I always alternate my lipstick use like after I use the matte lipstick today, tomorrow I'll use the moisturizing/glossy lipstick)

Smell: This product has no scent which is good (for everyone I suppose)

Packaging: The packaging of this lipstick lives up to its name again. The packaging is like a blue-ish mirror... it looks like water (kind of).

I hope you liked this review. I hope this review helped you in finding the lipstick of your choice!

xoxo,
Camille

Pictures:

Swatch and Transfer Test
Packaging of the lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment