Friday, February 26, 2016

Apricot Gloss Stick from Etude House

Hi guys!
This is my 2nd review/ First Impression for my beauty blog site.

Apricot Stick Packaging
The Apricot Gloss Stick isn't a new product, but I thought I should share my thoughts about this gloss. When I woke up this morning, my lips were a bit dry, so I checked my small make up collection to see if I have any lip balm. I reached for the Apricot Gloss Stick thinking it was a moisturizer for the lips. It does look like a Lip Balm with a bit of shine and pink tint. I checked some reviews online and figured out that it wasn't a lip balm. I tried the product to see if I like it (as a lip balm/ lip moisturizer) and here are my thoughts:

Application: It was very easy to apply and the product glides smoothly on my lips.

How it looks on my lips: Yes, this product provides a bit of color. You can still see the real color of my lips, but this product just gives my lips a little bit of pink. It looks really pretty and natural. This product is really a GLOSS, so it does provide a little bit of shine

How it feels on my lips: It feels creamy and it feels a bit sticky, but after a few minutes, it doesn't bother me anymore.

Smell: This product has a fruity/candy kind of smell.

Taste: (Yes I tasted it on my lips :)) ) It doesn't taste bad. It's like there's a hint of candy (Do NOT eat the product, kids). Maybe the candy smell is confusing me. I don't know. 

Here's my over all thoughts: (does it work as a lip balm?)


The Apricot Gloss Stick does work like a lip balm or lip moisturizer, especially once you first apply it on your lips because it feels smooth and creamy... the packaging also looks like it could be a lip balm. It doesn't dry my lips which is a big thumbs up for me.

Maybe there are some people who disagree with my thoughts and I respect your opinion because we all have different preferences... but for me, This product works as a gloss, and it also works as a lip balm.

I hope this review helped you!

xoxo
- Camille

Pictures:


When you twist it all the way, it gives you a lot of product 
that could last a long time




Swatch


lips with no product
lips with product

Transfer test. It shows that the product provides a little bit of color

No comments:

Post a Comment