Friday, February 26, 2016

Elf Essential Lipstick in POSH

Hi guys! This is my 3rd first impression review on my beauty blog site.

I am going to blog about the Elf Essential Lipstick in the shade 'Posh'

POSH
This lipstick isn't new, but I thought I'd give you some of my thoughts that would help you know a little bit more about this lipstick. I've had this product for months and I don't reach for it often. This is a good lipstick, but it's not my favorite. I usually find myself reaching for my Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Touch of Spice. I hope that made sense. (I have a review on that here on my blog site; I'll put a link here: http://tinyvanity.blogspot.com/2016/01/maybelline-and-in2it-lipsticks.html

Here are my thoughts:

Application: It's easy to apply, it's very smooth, but the application can get messy.

How it feels on my lips: This has a creamy texture, and it does not dry my lips.

How it looks on my lips: The color pay off of POSH is very good. This lipstick is very pigmented. However, it looks a bit messy on my lips.

Smell: This product has a strong fruity smell. I don't recommend this to people who doesn't like strong smelling lipsticks

Packaging: I like the fact that you could see the color at the middle of the tube and you could also see the product's name at the bottom of the tube. However, I am not a fan of this product's packaging simply because the cap comes of easily.

Hope this review helped you!

xoxo,
Camille

Pictures:



Swatch

Posh applied on my lips

Product's name (Bottom)

No comments:

Post a Comment