Sunday, February 28, 2016

Make Up Organizer

In this blog, I am going to show you my make up organizer. Before I had this container, my small make up collection is just displayed on my small vanity. Now that I have it, it's easier to keep things organized and clean.

So you see, I don't have a lot of make up. (A LOT means like the amount of make up our beloved youtube beauty gurus own) This is my first make up container. I plan to buy another one just like this to store my skin care products. I hope these pictures will help you or give you an idea on how to organize your small make up stash.

Here is the whole make up container. It has a top organizer, and three drawers underneath. I will guide you through this starting with the top, the first drawer, the second drawer and then the third drawer.

So this is the top drawer. I used this part to store my brushes, lash curler, and my most used lipsticks. I also keep my eye shadow pigments, my compact powders, 2 foundations, 2 concealers and my most used blush. So to keep it simple, I store my MOST USED products on top of the organizer to make it easier for me to find my favorite make up.
Top
 The next part is the first drawer. Stored in here are my lip glosses, lip liners, lip balms and other lip sticks I rarely use. I call this my lip drawer.
Lip Drawer (First)
For the 2nd drawer, I keep my blush palette and my eye shadow palette (the pink one)
Second drawer
 Lastly, I keep my eyeshadow palette and my mini eyeshadow palette inside the 3rd drawer.

I didn't mention any brand names since this blog is about the Make Up Organizer itself. It's really nice to do make up especially if you know where your favorites are placed. I bought this organizer at Robinsons Place, Manila. I hope this helped you out! I hope this gave you an idea on how to organize your make up collection!

xoxo,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment