Monday, February 29, 2016

Ari Perfume by Ariana Grande

I just can't stop looking at it.
It's so elegant and beautiful.

Hi guys! I'm Camille and I'm from the Philippines.

This blogging site is really supposed to be about cosmetics and beauty... but I decided to include scents too... just cause... You really won't feel pretty, cute, or beautiful if you don't smell good right?

Today, I will blog a review about Ari by Ariana Grande. 

I'm not sure if Ari by Ariana Grande is already launched here where I'm from. This perfume was bought for me by my relative in the States at Macy's. It's so elegant and so beautiful. I've had this perfume for months now and I decided to review it for my fellow Arianators out there.

This perfume came in a lavender box, and a free black bag. So if you buy the Ari perfume, you'll have a free bag OR a free Ariana Grande Poster featuring the perfume. I'll post pictures below

I love this perfume so much. Here are my thoughts: (I am going to try and tell the truth. I am an Ariana Fan... I'll try not to be biased)

Bottle:
The bottle is super beautiful and elegant. At first I thought the puff ball was the spray. I thought once you press or pinch the thing..... you get the product. So, clearly that wasn't the function of the puff ball. To tell you the truth, I'm not a big fan of the puff ball. It irritates me a little bit if it gets in the way.

The bottle is very detailed. It looks so vintage with a little modern because of the puff ball and the rose gold color. It's just so elegant. Also, near the cap of the perfume, you could see ARIANA GRANDE engraved on it. Honestly, if I run out of this perfume, I would still keep the bottle because of its beauty.

Smell:
To those who don't like floral and sweet scents, I don't recommend this perfume. I personally love floral scents, so this perfume is fine for me. It can get too strong if you spray too much... I only do 2 sprays. I'm not really good at describing the smell of it... really. All I can say is that the smell of this is very floral and sweet like marshmallows. I really like this perfume. However, sometimes by the end of the day, you have to spray the perfume again... because the scent doesn't last all day. I recommend transferring or spraying this perfume to a smaller container (like the travel sized spray container) that would fit in your purse so you wouldn't need to carry the heavy bottle around. (I have the 100 ml Ari Perfume)

Packaging: Packaging is cute... it has her signature on it and adorable pictures of Ariana on the sides of the box. Also the lavender color is very pretty

I hope this Scent Review helped you! and I hope I did a good job reviewing it for you!

xoxo,
Camille

Pictures:













No comments:

Post a Comment